The days are getting shorter, the leaves are falling, and even here at the Kannaway headquarters in San Diego, the air is getting chillier with each passing day. There is no better time than now to curl up in your favorite chair with a blanket and a warm cup of CBD-infused pumpkin spice beverage. Today, we will show you how to craft one of these drinks for yourself.
Called “pumpkin pie in a mug” by those who have tried it, this pumpkin spice beverage is the ideal fall and winter way to get your daily CBD. It is also a great treat to serve to guests or at holiday parties.
We invite you to discover your own perfect version of this popular CBD-infused holiday drink this season. Those looking to replace their expensive pumpkin lattes from their local coffeehouse can substitute half the milk with their favorite coffee for a rich, flavorful start to their morning. This recipe can also be made non-dairy by using almond milk or further tailored by adjusting the ingredients to taste or based on dietary restrictions.
- ¾ tsp Kannaway CBD Liquid (Premium Hemp Oil, Pure CBD, or Premium Humulus Oil)
- 1 cup milk, heated until warm (non-dairy milk can be substituted)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- Cinnamon, optional
- Place all ingredients in blender (suggested mixing only one serving at a time)
- Blend ingredients until frothy. Vent steam as needed.
- Transfer mixture to a mug, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon to taste
Stop and enjoy your holidays with a warm, wholesome mug of this CBD-infused pumpkin spice beverage this season.
Original recipe can be found here.
Original post can be found here